Tanya Reimer blessed me with a Stylish Blogger Award. This is pretty exciting. Check out my new friend Tanya at http://tanyareimer.blogspot.com. We share several commonalities. We have two kids, married the loves of our lives, and we live to write. These blogfests and contests are a lot of fun and have the additional benefit of allowing us to expand beyond our backyards to include writers from across the country and sometimes the world.
Seven Things I’d Change About Writing
1. In my ideal world, I’d sit down to write each day with nothing to interfere – such as: my job, kids, parents, hubby, etc.
2. I’d begin creating immediately without seeking out my email account twelve times – seeking that acceptance that isn’t there but finding the rejection that is.
3. My only job would be to create and edit the work. I’d have a full-time administrative assistant who would spend hours pouring over market research, draft query letters and send them, and enroll me for conferences.
4. Said administrative assistant would be young, buff, and male. (Hey, this is my list. I can have what I want.)
5. Each day I would be greeted by an email from an agent asking, begging, pleading with me to submit my latest WIP to him/her.
6. At the end of each day, I’d have pages of polished and publishable prose to show for all those hours of work.
7. In my perfect world, all of these things would be there for all my writing friends as well. It’s just not any fun if you can’t share it with someone.
Which brings me to more fun, I get to pass this award on to 15 unsuspecting stylish bloggers.
They all deserve a peek if you aren’t following. If you are; yay!
All winners– pick up your award and pass it on, give me praise and tell us 7 things about yourself. Go.